The Eagle swimming goggle is packed with features and designed specifically for those who require a prescription.
The lenses are available in half-step dioptre increments from -2.0 to -5.5, with a simple "pop-and-swap" replacement process.
What makes the Eagle goggles stand out against other optical goggles are the extra features which include anti-fog, scratch resistant and 100% UVA/UVB protected lenses.
- The wide view lenses give a 180° field of vision a normal goggle gives about 70° vision.
- The wide gaskets give outstanding comfort, you need very little pressure from the strap to produce a waterproof seal.
- Thanks to the smooth curved profile that offers exceptionally low drag
- Easy-adjust straps: To tighten, pull the strap. To loosen while in use, lift the buckle lever
- Split-back strap: Ensures the most stable support and firmest seal
- Anti-fog lens
- Anti-scratch lens
To be used on with the Eagle goggles only. These are sold individually and will fit either left or right of the Eagle goggle.
Interchangeable lenses for custom corrective vision. Utilizing a unique construction of a one-piece silicone skirt and nose bridge frame combined with Aqua Sphere’s proprietary interchangeable lens retainer allows swimmers to purchase right and left high grade optical lenses to meet their specific vision.
The Eagle's range of anti-fog and scratch resistant curved lenses deliver amazing 180° visibility.
- Optics Ready - Optional Eagle Optics diopter lens system available in half-step increments
- Hypoallergenic Silicone skirt and strap for long lasting comfort
- Durable Polycarbonate lens
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Anti-fog and Scratch-resistant lens coating
- One-piece frame construction
- Simple pop-and-swap lens replacement process